Thursday 17 December 2009

Christmas is starting

...and the goose is getting bone idle and cancelling meetings that have been arranged for weeks - mostly as he (or they) had managed to book a meeting totally forgetting that they might be on holiday at this time of year. So I didn't book mine as I had meetings!!!! Oh joy.

Still - it gives me some quiet time to get on with stuff. Messing around with photography - this time of year when it's a bit grotty outside is a good time to go through the pics taken during the year and do a bit of editing, playing with HDR etc.

I don't actually like taking too much time off at Christmas - it's nice at home for the festivities, but you can't go out much as it's too cold and damp - and dark by 4. So I tend to save my hols for the nicer weather.

Saturday we are booked on the Santa Special at the Grand Central Railway (Loughborough to Leicester North) - Elizabeth has demanded it - she wants to go on a steam train and see Santa...

Cheesy Grin!

Here she is demanding to see Santa...

We are looking forward to that....

http://www.gcrailway.co.uk/ - this is the link to where we are going and it tells you all about the railway.

We are forecast snow for this afternoon and tomorrow - not too sure whether it will happen or not, but I've got my camera in the car, just in case!

Right - on with the day - more later maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment