Monday 8 February 2010

A busy weekend

Selling a few bits and bobs that I don't think I'll be using for a while on eBay - so I suppose it means I wont ever be using them again if I think about it...

Anyway - I am always amazed at how much things can make on eBay - as long as there is a good write up - in half decent English and not all written in capital letter or mobile 'phone txt spk. So, I am pleased, at the moment, anyway that my things are selling for more than I expected them to.

I'm feeling a bit pressured financially at the moment - current contract is coming to an end soon, and I need to make sure I go straight into another one, and I really can't afford to be lazing around at home when I could be out working. Also need to start really pushing the photography now.

There must be ways of making a bit of money without killing yourself in the process - but I am not sure I have found it if there is.

Any ideas gratefully received!

No comments:

Post a Comment