Tuesday 23 February 2010

A Weekend away

A busy few days - the death of the wife of a very good friend and weekend away in the caravan.

I've been busy working on the Eulogy for my friend's wife- and that's left me with little time to write on here.

We did have a weekend away in the caravan - in Worksop. Not the first holiday destination you would normally have in mind, but as a base for us to explore the norther part of the Peak District it was OK. I wouldn't particularly recommend Worksop to anyone but it was OK.

Two lovely sunny days - then Sunday - heavy snow for the tow home, which I was worried about. I've never towed a caravan in snow before!

Buy the way - if you click on the photo's it (should) will take you to Flickr where you can see the originals, plus all my other stuff.


Warm and snug inside - but a bit chilly outside. We must be mad.

But we saw some nice things.

Snowdrops - is spring finally coming?

Some sign of spring?

Baslow Bridge

Some beautiful villages.


Tideswell

And some wildlife!

Cock Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment